|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Futures Price||Cash Price||Price Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
West Des Moines, Iowa (50266)
- Corn Continues Weakness on Tuesday
- Corn futures are trading 16 to 18 ½ cents lower on Tuesday. New Crop December is down 18 ½ cents at $6.09 ¾. The 7-day QPF is putting a little precip back into parts of MN, and northern IA and IL. Precip totals are heavier in most of the South...
- Soybeans Sharply Lower on Tuesday
- Soybean futures are down 30 to 34 ½ cents in the front months on Tuesday, with September down 46 ¾ cents. Product values are adding pressure, with nearby meal down $15.40/ton and September 152 points lower. USDA reported a sale of 228,606 MT of soybeans to Mexico for new crop...
- Wheat Weaker on Tuesday
- Wheat futures are trading lower with the rest of the grains this morning. Chicago SRW contracts are leading the way, with losses of 16 to 17 ½ cents. KC is down 12 ½ to 14 cents, with MPLS 9 ¼ to 12 ½ cents lower. Crop Progress data showed the...
- Hogs Looking Lower at Midday
- Lean hog futures are weaker at Tuesday’s midday, with contracts down $1.02 to $2.67. The USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $1120.55 in the Tuesday morning report, down $5.73 from the previous day’s report. The August 12th CME Lean Hog Index was down 22 cents to $121.71. Front month...
- Cotton Continues Strength on Tuesday
- Cotton futures are seeing some pull back on Tuesday, off early session highs. Contracts are still up 82 to 236 points in the front months, with December briefly hitting the 6 cent limit earlier in the session. In the weekly Crop Progress report from NASS, the cotton crop was seen...
- Cattle Heading Higher on Tuesday
- Live cattle futures are showing $1.25 to 1.87 gains in the front months on Tuesday. Cash trade has been relatively quiet so far this week. The Tuesday Central Stockyards Fed Cattle Exchange auction showed no sales on the 1,722 head, with bids ranging from $138-139.50 and asks of $140-142. Feeder...